As I sat down earlier this week and asked God what I should share with you to encourage and give you hope for 2017. The word dropped into my spirit to write what I did to exceed my goals this year.
So I titled it: 8 THINGS I DID RIGHT TO YIELD MY SUCCESS IN 2016
(1) Realistic Plan. I planned so much that I went back to the drawing board revising and making sure the goals were realistic and doable.
(2) Action: I took action for every goal to become a reality.
(3) Opportunity: I seized every opportunity that came my way. To my surprise, those opportunities opened door for new opportunities.
(4) Perseverance: I stay focused and relentless amidst the obstacles that came along. The end goal became my drive through the rough journey.
(5) Prayer: In addition to praying in church, I also prayed while waking up, driving to work, while at work, driving home, going to sleep… I prayed all the time pretty much.
(6) Dedication to God’s work. Last year I was chosen as the Minister-In-Charge of the Youth Department in my church while also being the head of the Instrumentalist department. Though the roles were challenging, I stayed committed and still performed my duties.
(7) Network: I engaged with folks everywhere I attended. As I met people, I did three important things: (a) Found out what they do (b)Tell them what I do (c) Collect their contacts for future discussion and collaboration
(8) Sacrifice: For some of my goals to be attainable, I gave up sleep, made sacrificial offering, and gave up lengthy play time.
If these steps worked for me, I bet they will work for you too.
Happy New Year. I will talk to you soon in 2017 and thanks again for being part of my success.
Cheers to your improvement,